Hey Gang. Sorry I’ve been so silent this week. I have been working on some stuff and got a little carried away so I didn’t post like I should have been. My apologies. Here is a double edition of Pintastic Friday since I missed last week. We are still highlighting some quick and simple knit and crochet projects for the Christmas rush. Hope you enjoy.
1. Tablet Cover While this is specifically designed for the Kindle you can modify it for any tablet.
2. Fingerless Mitts Actually named gloves, they are mitts as there are no finger holes, just the hand hole.
3. Hooded Scarf All I can say is I want one and will someone make it for me?
4. Reversible Hat Great gender neutral hat!
5. Leg warmers Pickles has the best patterns. These are so cute!
6. Toasty Scarf Again, gender neutral and very nice knit scarf.
7. Baby Slippers Using scant amounts of sock yarn, these are quick, easy, and cheap!
8. Adorable Flower This flower would make a great embellishment for a hat or stand alone as a brooch.
9. Headband Its a knotted headband, very cute and versatile.
10. Bow Scarf While this scarf is designed for Toddlers, you could easily adjust it to fit adults too!
That is it for this weeks round up. Hope you like the picks. If you make any of them please link up and let me see! I love seeing projects, be it completed or in progress.
Until next time, stay warm and crafty!