I recently received a custom order for four hats from a nice lady I used to work with. She is having a baby boy and wanted some hats made for him and also a hat for his big sister too. Here is a peek at the delicious yarn I am using to make his hat and the work that has been done so far.
Hello Everyone! Sorry I am two days late again, but better late than never 🙂
With the holidays fast approaching, I will be continuing to bring you the best pins of the week. For the most part the pins I will be sharing with you are quick items you can make for your friends and family in time for Christmas. Here are the pins of the week.
1. Honeycomb Tweed Stitch While this is not specifically a project, you can easily make a scarf quick with this nice stitch.
3. Ewok Hoodie Scarf A great present for the Star Wars fans in your life.
4. Beautiful Short Row Cowl If you have never done short rows, cowls are a great place to start. Its fun and interesting!
6. Crochet Chain Scarf Not a pattern, but definitely quick and easy.
7. Loop Lace Scarf Delicate and old fashioned-ish, a great gift for grandma!
9. Cool Wool Hat Awesome looking hat, it has definitely been added to my queue.
10. Ultimate Mitten Thumb Not a pattern for mittens, but so helpful for when you are making or designing mittens.
11. Gumdrop Hat Simple Slouch Hat pattern.
12. Felicity Hat Another slouch hat pattern, however this one has an interesting way of decreasing at the crown.
13. Fiona Button Scarf Using a bulky or super bulky weight yarn this project works up extra fast!
WOW! You guys must have been extra good this week, lots of pins for you! 🙂
Hope you have a fantastic week and I will see you on Wednesday for WIP Wednesday. Have you made anything for your family for Christmas this year? If so, please share! I’d love to see!
Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you were able to snag some awesome Black Friday deals! I snagged some new cloth diapers for my daughter and I am so excited to get them in! My husband got an awesome deal on a handheld game system and we got a TV too! What did you get? Do you know of any good deals on Cyber Monday? Do share!
In the mean time here are you links for this week.
Have you made any of the other pins from previous weeks? Please share!
Hello dear friends. Hope this Wednesday was kind to you. It was a crazy day here. Husband had toe surgery and he’s dealing with the pain from that.
I’ve been working on a hat for myself recently. I made a hat for Husband a few months ago and I loved the pattern so when I found this gorgeous blue yarn at Joann’s. It’s called Stitch. Rock. Love. Sheep(ish) Yarn. It’s robins egg blue. It’s lovely and has a nice sheen to it. Being single ply, there are variances in the thickness of the yarn but not enough to distract from the pattern.
The pictures do not do the color justice. You would really have to see it I person but believe me, it is fantastic!
Are you working on anything new or special? Do share!
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Gang. Sorry I’ve been so silent this week. I have been working on some stuff and got a little carried away so I didn’t post like I should have been. My apologies. Here is a double edition of Pintastic Friday since I missed last week. We are still highlighting some quick and simple knit and crochet projects for the Christmas rush. Hope you enjoy.
1. Tablet Cover While this is specifically designed for the Kindle you can modify it for any tablet.
2. Fingerless Mitts Actually named gloves, they are mitts as there are no finger holes, just the hand hole.
3. Hooded Scarf All I can say is I want one and will someone make it for me?
4. Reversible Hat Great gender neutral hat!
5. Leg warmers Pickles has the best patterns. These are so cute!
6. Toasty Scarf Again, gender neutral and very nice knit scarf.
7. Baby Slippers Using scant amounts of sock yarn, these are quick, easy, and cheap!
8. Adorable Flower This flower would make a great embellishment for a hat or stand alone as a brooch.
9. Headband Its a knotted headband, very cute and versatile.
10. Bow Scarf While this scarf is designed for Toddlers, you could easily adjust it to fit adults too!
That is it for this weeks round up. Hope you like the picks. If you make any of them please link up and let me see! I love seeing projects, be it completed or in progress.
Until next time, stay warm and crafty!