I recently received a custom order for four hats from a nice lady I used to work with. She is having a baby boy and wanted some hats made for him and also a hat for his big sister too. Here is a peek at the delicious yarn I am using to make his hat and the work that has been done so far.
Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you were able to snag some awesome Black Friday deals! I snagged some new cloth diapers for my daughter and I am so excited to get them in! My husband got an awesome deal on a handheld game system and we got a TV too! What did you get? Do you know of any good deals on Cyber Monday? Do share!
In the mean time here are you links for this week.
Have you made any of the other pins from previous weeks? Please share!
Hey Gang. Sorry I’ve been so silent this week. I have been working on some stuff and got a little carried away so I didn’t post like I should have been. My apologies. Here is a double edition of Pintastic Friday since I missed last week. We are still highlighting some quick and simple knit and crochet projects for the Christmas rush. Hope you enjoy.
1. Tablet Cover While this is specifically designed for the Kindle you can modify it for any tablet.
2. Fingerless Mitts Actually named gloves, they are mitts as there are no finger holes, just the hand hole.
3. Hooded Scarf All I can say is I want one and will someone make it for me?
4. Reversible Hat Great gender neutral hat!
5. Leg warmers Pickles has the best patterns. These are so cute!
6. Toasty Scarf Again, gender neutral and very nice knit scarf.
7. Baby Slippers Using scant amounts of sock yarn, these are quick, easy, and cheap!
8. Adorable Flower This flower would make a great embellishment for a hat or stand alone as a brooch.
9. Headband Its a knotted headband, very cute and versatile.
10. Bow Scarf While this scarf is designed for Toddlers, you could easily adjust it to fit adults too!
That is it for this weeks round up. Hope you like the picks. If you make any of them please link up and let me see! I love seeing projects, be it completed or in progress.
Until next time, stay warm and crafty!
Hello everyone! Hope this past week was good to you. I don’t know about you but I am so thankful the election is over! Too much hating and ads everywhere for me. But I digress. You are here to see the newest WIP! And…. Here it is!
This is a Bandana Cowl. You can find the pattern here. It’s a really cool pattern incorporating some new elements of knitting for me like wrap and turn for short rows. I really like the way it is constructed. This is one WIP post where you get to see the finished project too. I actually finished the cowl late last night!
It’s a bulky cowl but since it is constructed with short rows you don’t get the bulk behind your neck so you can easily wear it a coat and not have too much fabric at your collar. On the flat photos you can really see the bandana like quality. Its like wearing a bandana without having to do all the folding and tying! 🙂
Try it out. You won’t be disappointed!
Hi Gang! Over the next few weeks I am going to be doing Pintastic Friday focused on quick and easy projects for the holiday rush. Here are a few of my favorites from this week.
3. Wine Tote
4. One Skein Scarf (great gender neutral scarf)
Don’t forget to link up your recommendations for next weeks Pintastic Friday 🙂