Hello Everyone! Sorry I am two days late again, but better late than never 🙂
With the holidays fast approaching, I will be continuing to bring you the best pins of the week. For the most part the pins I will be sharing with you are quick items you can make for your friends and family in time for Christmas. Here are the pins of the week.
1. Honeycomb Tweed Stitch While this is not specifically a project, you can easily make a scarf quick with this nice stitch.
3. Ewok Hoodie Scarf A great present for the Star Wars fans in your life.
4. Beautiful Short Row Cowl If you have never done short rows, cowls are a great place to start. Its fun and interesting!
6. Crochet Chain Scarf Not a pattern, but definitely quick and easy.
7. Loop Lace Scarf Delicate and old fashioned-ish, a great gift for grandma!
9. Cool Wool Hat Awesome looking hat, it has definitely been added to my queue.
10. Ultimate Mitten Thumb Not a pattern for mittens, but so helpful for when you are making or designing mittens.
11. Gumdrop Hat Simple Slouch Hat pattern.
12. Felicity Hat Another slouch hat pattern, however this one has an interesting way of decreasing at the crown.
13. Fiona Button Scarf Using a bulky or super bulky weight yarn this project works up extra fast!
WOW! You guys must have been extra good this week, lots of pins for you! 🙂
Hope you have a fantastic week and I will see you on Wednesday for WIP Wednesday. Have you made anything for your family for Christmas this year? If so, please share! I’d love to see!